- Course Code: USMG19ACB
- Location: Online
- Duration: 50 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
- When you need a written health and safety policy in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- How to protect yourself when you're on the job
- The risks involved in pet sitting and dog walking
- How to protect yourself from some serious health concerns you can be affected by through animal contact
- The five forms to include in your client information pack
- How to use a client information pack to increase your profits
- How to store client information
- An example statement to include on your veterinary release form to minimize your vet expenses (May be compulsory for your business insurance policy)
- The time you need to allocate for each dog walk
- The length of time you should leave between appointments
- The order in which to take care of each of the pets you’re responsible for
- Insurance vulnerabilities when you include additional services for clients when they are on holiday
Module 1: Introduction – The Importance of Veterinary Services, Different Types of Services, and Necessary Equipment for Pet First Aid Kits
- Why pets are special and why they deserve our best care
- Importance of veterinary services
- General information on pet health
- Registering with the city and obtaining animal licenses
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees