- Course Code: USLM19ALT
- Location: Online
- Duration: 4 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major browsers and devices
Includes the Following Courses
Alternative Medicine Lightning Skills Bundle Course
Alternative medicine is a broad and intriguing field of medicinal principles and practices that are not considered to be mainstream. Western medicine is considered the traditional and mainstream form of medicine, practiced by medical professionals across the world. When medical treatment isn’t quite traditional, it’s usually called a form of alternative medicine. The term also covers some of the world’s most ancient forms of medicinal therapy and medical practices. Chinese medicine and herbal solutions were around even before Western medicine and are still used in many areas today.
A good thing to keep in mind when learning about alternative medicine is that it’s best used as a complement to traditional medical methods, not a complete replacement. However, alternative medicine foundations and methods have proven to be very effective and important in treating ailments from the common cold to a constant feeling of stress. There are many benefits to learning about the history of medicine and the roots of healing.
The field of alternative medicine covers many different theories, backgrounds and practices. In this course bundle, you will focus on some of the most unique and used forms of alternative medicine.
You Will Learn:
- How to become a better learner in all aspects of your life. Not only is this course specifically designed to help you learn and absorb the most information, but it also explores a wide array of subjects. This allows you to learn with variety and not just focus on one thing.
- The history and practices of some of the most common forms of alternative medicine in the world. You will have the chance to understand the background of these forms of medicine, some of their downfalls, and what practices are still used around the world.
- How to safely and responsibly use and communicate some forms of alternative medicine. One of the best things about alternative medicine is that it does not always require a medical professional. There are tangible ways for anyone to play a role in their own health or the health of their friends and family.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will have access to eight courses, each dedicated to giving you a comprehensive understanding of a different alternative medicine topic. By the end of this course bundle, you will be well-versed in several different areas of alternative medicine.
- This course bundle is specifically organized to give you the best possible selection of alternative medicine courses. The bundle is designed to help you move forward in these skills and this knowledge as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- You will be able to deepen and focus on some skills that you already have. This course bundle isn’t just useful for people who are totally new to alternative medicine, it is also great for anyone who wants a refresher on their knowledge, or a tangible way to prove that they have committed to self-development and learning new skills.
- You will be able to improve your CV upon completion of this course bundle. This can help prove to potential employers that you not only have these skills but also that you are committed to learning new and valuable things.
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees