- Course Code: USVC19STY
- Location: Online
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Becoming a Personal Stylist
The personal stylist profession can be lucrative and rewarding in terms of experience. However, just like any other industry, it takes hard work to become a successful image consultant. A professional should learn the basics of color theory, fashion history and keep fashion trends and varied styles and looks at their fingertips.
Professional personal stylists help clients choose the best hair, clothes and makeup based on their budget, age, profession or type of work and body type. It is important for persons aspiring to take up a career in the industry to learn about what it takes to become a personal stylist or image consultant.
This course has been designed to help you learn everything that it takes to become a personal stylist.
You Will Learn:
- Benefits of working as an image consultant
- Requirements to becoming a personal stylist
- Why personal stylists should get certifications
- Qualities of a personal stylist
- Tips to becoming a personal stylist
- How personal stylists get clients
- Potential earnings of image consultants
- Who qualifies to become an image consultant
Benefits of Taking the Course
- Taking this course will help you:
- Know what it takes to become a personal stylist
- Determine if you want to become a personal stylist
- Determine if you have what it takes to become a personal stylist
- Learn how to become a personal stylist
- Decide whether you want to take up comprehensive courses for personal stylists
- Demonstrate the necessary business skills such as marketing for personal stylists
- Determine potential earnings
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees