- Course Code: USMEC18BHC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 10 hours
- Cost: $199.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
Bridal Hair Certification
This course gives you everything you need to know about becoming a freelance bridal hair stylist. At the conclusion of this course, participants have the knowledge they need to successfully style a bride’s hair as well as market their skills to other clients.
This bridal hair course covers many topics related to becoming a skilled and effective stylist, as well as how to attract a robust clientele. We have developed this course to give students important information about how to succeed in this highly competitive field.
Throughout the course, students are provided with instruction, tips and techniques for creating numerous bridal styles, including traditional up-dos, free-flowing styles and combinations of the two. The course also goes into the specific details involved in preparing, setting and completing a highly-sought after, modern romantic look. Students of this course further learn about the tools and techniques they need to style hair efficiently and beautifully.
At the conclusion of the course, students receive a certificate, proving they have successfully completed each module.
What You Will Learn
This course was designed to give students a total overview of what is involved in creating popular bridal styles:
Here’s what the course covers:
- The tools and equipment you need to succeed as a bridal stylist
- Information about the various products that are recommended
- How to best curl hair for loose, beachy waves
- Tips and techniques on how to create and set Hollywood-glam inspired waves
- Which pins are the best for which type of hair
- The best way to form a messy bun with maximum hold
- Other popular bridal styles, especially those suited for outdoor weddings
- Marketing strategies you can use to expand your client base
Benefits of the Bridal Hair Course
This Bridal Hair course includes the following benefits:
- An affordable course that gives you all the information you need to successfully and confidently style bridal hair
- A curriculum that is easy to understand, divided into 5 complete modules
- The achievement of knowing how to market your business to get more customers
- The ability to learn a variety of hair styles
- Learning the techniques experienced stylists use to create lasting and natural-looking bridal ‘dos’
- The ability to study from any location with an internet connection
- Learn the material at any time and at your own pace
- Lifetime access to the course – no deadlines
- Obtain a recognised certification when completing the course, which will improve your career prospects
- How to prepare hair before you begin styling
- The types of heating tools you should always carry with you
- Various brushes that are useful when styling bridal hair
- Which products you should have with you
- How to prepare the hair for this modern romantic bridal up-do
- Which tools to use to set the part and section the hair
- Techniques for the use of heating products to achieve glam waves
- How to smooth out hair without ruining the style
- How to section and prepare the hair for this bridal up-do
- Best techniques to use to create the shape
- How to pin up the hair to create a messy bun
- Incorporating the front sections into the style
- How to expand your repertoire
- Other, more modern style options
- Bridal styles suitable for short hair
- How to style hair for a windy day or outdoor wedding
- Information about your styling kit, including recommended brands
- Tips on how to make bridal hair styling a bit easier
- The importance of test runs, when to do them, and how
- Pros and cons of working from home and traveling to your clients
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees