- Course Code: USMG19CSE
- Location: Online
- Duration: 38 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
- Understand the key factors that drive customer service and positive experiences
- Learn how to utilise bad customer service strategically to drive business improvements
- Discover how to effectively collect customer information and identify expectations
- Find out how to tangibly measure customer loyalty and increase customer retention
- Gain an accurate understanding of current customer service processes at all levels of your organisation
- Identify which processes are benefiting the customers and the company and which are hindering success
- Understand how customer service influences the customer’s impression of your company and its reputation
- Identify where your company and its employees are not meeting the needs of customers and are not demonstrating the essential factors that constitute excellent customer service
- Learn about customer service processes: their relevance and steps for implementation
- Understand how to use metrics to develop a progressive customer care model
- Explore the internal aspects needed to drive continuous development
- Comprehend the significance of the customers’ values and perceptions
- Understand the key aspects and significance of customer relationship management
- Learn how to identify and overcome barriers to exemplary customer service
- Uncover how to leverage technology, processes and people to improve customer relationships and satisfaction
- Appreciate the role that feedback and monitoring plays in establishing a good customer care framework
- Understand the importance of self-directed learning and how to choose direction
- Comprehend the qualities, traits and skills which are needed for your role
- Learn how to write achievable objectives which empower and motivate you
- Find out how to stay on track with complex and long term goals
- Understand the six universal human needs and how they drive individual behaviour.
- Learn how to incorporate Transactional Analysis communication skills in the workplace to reduce conflict and increase effectiveness.
- Be able to recognise and minimise counterproductive workplace behaviour.
- Grasp the importance of employee recognition, appreciation and autonomy for productivity and work quality.
- Identify what behaviours make a person difficult and how you can identify them
- Learn how to handle difficult people, focusing on solutions to difficult situations and people.
- Find out the underlying causes of difficult behaviour and awkward personalities
- Learn how to confidentially challenge people and reduce unnecessary conflict
- Understand the psychology of difficult employees and awkward customers
- Learn how to deal with difficult situations and difficult people in the work place
- Uncover more about the different types of difficult employees
- Discover the tips for managing difficult employees, bosses and colleagues
- Develop personal skills and resilience for dealing with difficult people
- Understand how to overcome conflict and move towards negotiation
- Learn how to create effective relationships in life and at work
- Discover how to extract as much information as possible by actively listening
- Learn how to reduce your emotional reactions to others by not taking matters so personally
- Uncover some of your own limiting behaviours and attitudes towards life and others
- Find ways to create a more positive attitude to life and create a better experience for yourself
- Understand how our environment and perceptions influence our physical and mental health
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees