- Course Code: USVC21EWL
- Location: Online
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Easy and Achievable Weight Loss
This in-depth course is designed to help you lose weight the healthy way. With increasing consumption of fatty and processed foods, rising stress levels and sedentary lifestyles, weight loss has become more important than ever. But it’s very important to lose weight in a healthy way that leads to lasting results without compromising on your wellbeing.
Weight loss is closely allied with our body image and this influences the way in which we see ourselves and the world around us. Shedding excess weight helps you get in shape and makes you fitter, stronger and leaner.
What You Will Learn
- Different kinds of diets and to differentiate between good and fad diets; how nutrition affects overall health and wellbeing
- The health benefits of different kinds of exercise and how they can help you achieve weight loss
- The differences between types of weight-loss diets, including Atkins, Mediterranean, vegetarian and flexitarian diets and how each works to help you achieve weight loss
- To understand your mindset and perception about yourself and what you can do to reset your internal reward system
- To choose the right kinds of foods by reading labels and making positive lifestyle plans to support your weight loss goals
Benefits of the Course
The course on Easy and Achievable Weight Loss can help you in many ways:
- You can choose healthy ways to lose weight or help others lose weight
- You will know which diets and lifestyle changes to avoid
- You can help yourself or your clients to become fitter, leaner, stronger and more confident
- You can help people achieve improved health and wellbeing by reducing risks of conditions like stroke, diabetes and heart disease.
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees