- Course Code: USVC21ELT
- Location: Online
- Duration: 5.5 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Eyelash Lift and Tint
Important: The rules governing eyelash tinting vary from state to state, therefore you must ensure you are aware of local regulations.
This course will teach you all you need to know about eyelash lift and tint treatments, equipping you to offer a broader range of options to your clients.
This course will teach you how to prepare for and undertake an eyelash lift and tint treatment for a client, explaining all the tools of the trade that you’ll need and how to use them and offering a detailed demonstration of how to conduct a session with a client from beginning to end.
This course will walk you through all the steps required to achieve the perfectly lifted and tinted lashes for your client.
What You Will Learn in This Course:
- Proper safety and hygiene when working with eyelashes and the range of products involved
- The necessary tools of the trade and how to set up your workstation professionally
- How to prepare for a session, communicate with the client about the lash effect that they desire and ensure that you are able to meet their expectations
- How to prepare the client’s face by effectively removing makeup
- How to safely mix, apply and remove eyelash tint
- How to avoid common pitfalls, such as spilling tint on yourself or the client
- How to angle lashes to lift from the root, opening the eye for a transformational effect
- How to create a stunning, naturally beautiful look
- How to conduct a tidy, hygienic professional practice and how to properly dispose of used materials
- How to empathetically communicate with the client throughout the session
- How to manage time during the session
- Areas to practice to help build confidence in your technique
The Benefits of This Course:
- Gain a new skill, which will enable you to become a more accommodating beauty therapist
- Be more employable and in demand by clients
- Become a specialist in eyelash treatments, either learning this as a new discipline or updating existing treatment offerings, such as lash perms
- Achieve a skill that can be used both professionally and casually
- Become more manually proficient in facial treatments, developing a gentle, yet confident, touch
- Feel confident that you can offer a safe, hygienic and high-quality experience for your clients
- Lash lifts and tint treatment and false lash applications are two of the most popular choices for clients seeking to create an attractive semi-permanent lash effect - it is important to understand the differences.
- When helping a client select an eyelash tint color, you should take into consideration their age, hair colour and skin tone and the colour of any chosen eye makeup or mascara that they use.
- The most popular tint colors tend to be blue-black, black, dark brown, light brown and grey.
- The main principles of aftercare - to advise clients accordingly.
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees