- Course Code: USVC18FTF
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.25 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major browsers and devices
Face to Face Customer Service Certification
Telephone and internet-based customer service is now the norm, but face to face customer service is still a key skill in many sectors. Whether you are dealing with a customer complaint or meeting with a long-term client to discuss their needs, good communication and a willingness to understand their perspective is essential.
In this course, you will learn how your attitude, verbal communication and body language all determine the outcome of an interaction with a customer. This knowledge will equip you with the ability to provide outstanding service every time.
You Will Learn:
- Why you must strive to create a positive first impression and how to listen to a customer so that they feel heard.
- Why you must be sensitive to a customer’s needs and how you can deepen your understanding of their situation.
- How to use your body language to convey authority and assertiveness.
- How your smile, voice, gestures and handshake can all be used to good effect when meeting someone for the first time.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in customer service, this course will teach you how to create a great first impression that will make dealing with clients much easier.
- If you work in sales or marketing, this course will provide you with an overview of how simple adjustments to your demeanour can convince a customer that your products or services are right for them.
- If your job is not sales-based but still requires you to spend a lot of time communicating with others, the transferable skills you will learn on this course will improve your general interpersonal effectiveness.
- This course will equip you to handle challenging conversations in a diplomatic manner, which is useful in your professional and personal life.
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees