- Course Code: USVC21HYF
- Location: Online
- Duration: 4.5 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Hatha Yoga Foundation Level Course
Yoga is an ancient system of holistic healing that promotes mental, physical and emotional wellbeing. Hatha yoga can be practised by anyone regardless of age, gender or religious background, and leads to lasting benefits.
Yoga is known for its healing benefits and balance of the mind, body and spirit. You can learn the principles of Hatha yoga for yourself or you can consider training students to enjoy its multiple benefits. Whether you want to release stress, improve balance or increase flexibility, yoga can help you achieve your wellbeing goals.
You will Learn:
- The different schools of yoga and the fundamental principles of yoga, including breath alignment, movement, positivity and wellbeing
- How the practice of yoga can benefit in various spheres of life and help you relax and achieve higher levels of physical and overall wellbeing, and how to define your goals in terms of what you want to achieve
- How to prepare for Hatha yoga by developing the right attitude and motivation, while also understanding limitations
- How to let go of tension in the muscles and focus on the hamstrings, lower back and knees while starting out as a beginner
- How to perform a wide range of asanas or poses, along with their benefits and contraindications
Benefits of Taking this Course:
By completing the foundation level course on Hatha yoga, you can benefit in multiple ways:
- You can improve your physical, emotional and mental wellbeing and release stress
- You can train students in the foundation level of Hatha yoga and help them improve their lives
- You can easily integrate your yoga practice with a busy routine or job
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees