- Course Code: N/A
- Location: Online
- Duration: 45 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All modern browsers and devices
- How to retain customers through best service
- Why your focus should also be on creating as uncomplicated and simple an experience as possible
- Why any effective and talented customer service professional will have the ability to convince others of their opinion
- A recap of the skills you need for customer service jobs
- How to provide the best possible customer service at all times.
- How the way you dress affects how you are perceived.
- How to be professional even when the customer is being awkward.
- How to look at your body language and understand how you come across.
- To understand the importance of training servers to upsell
- To understand the importance of having a comprehensive understanding of the menu
- To understand the importance of taking social cues when upselling products
- To learn about different types of upselling strategies
- Why personal appearance matters, when it comes to tips
- Ways to amend physical aesthetics, in order to increase tips
- How the way your workplace looks can affect your tips
- How to organize the interior of the establishment, in order to increase the likelihood that your customers are going to tip
- Why personality matters in tip-based positions
- Specific things you can do, to appear friendlier and more personable to guests
- How you can establish a connection with your guests
- The importance of upselling, and how to do so, without pressuring your guests
- What kind of courses and programs you can take that may help you earn more money
- The way experience ties into money and how you can make the most of your time with any given establishment
- Information about applying for promotions within your organization
- Information about switching jobs
- How to identify where the customer service failure lies using the five gaps model
- General information about how you can recover from customer service mistakes
- The model used by Disney and other organizations around the world, to resolve customer complaints
- Details about how to apply customer service lessons to your own position
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees