- Course Code: USAVC18ISK
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.75 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Improve Your Social Skills Certification
Good social skills are essential for success in every area of life. People who are willing and able to make positive connections with others are also mentally and physically healthier.
In this course, you will learn practical strategies and tips that will improve your communication skills, help you build relationships and recover from social rejection. With practice, anyone can learn to navigate social situations with ease.
You Will Learn:
- Why giving compliments is a good way to begin practising your social skills
- How to make small talk that will help you develop positive relationships
- How to listen to others
- How to appear confident, even in situations that make you nervous
- What you should do if you make a mistake in front of others
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will appear more confident and credible at work, which will improve your professional reputation and job prospects
- You will enjoy greater rapport with your co-workers, which will enhance your general job satisfaction
- You will experience a greater sense of connection in your personal relationships
- If you want to make new friends, this course will help you expand your social circle
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees