- Course Code: USAC21LCA
- Location: Online
- Duration: 3 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Learn to Communicate With Animals and Nature
Animals and nature are both a delight and an enigma, but what if there was a way in which to break through the barriers of mystery, to become closer to the very creatures that we have come to love?
Those who choose to learn how to communicate with animals and nature benefit from a deeper connection to their surroundings, a stronger bond with animals and even growth in their spiritual selves.
While some may scoff at the idea of connecting with nature, it is this very behavior that has become one of the core issues in today’s world.
In this course, you will learn how to build a deeper bond with your pets, other animals and nature.
What You Will Learn:
- How telepathy helps with communicating with animals, and what it means to have a telepathic communication with nature
- How to bond with animals and nature, and ways in which you can explore and build a stronger relationship with them
- How to become more aware of the natural world, and how this helps you communicate better with animals and nature
- The importance of meditation, and how it can help clear your mind enough to establish healthy connections with nature and all animals
The Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You can become more connected with the environment and improve your outlook towards the world in general
- You will be able to feel a greater connection with your pets and even learn how to build stronger bonds with people
- You will have a way in which to decompress from stress and reconnect with your inner animal
- You will be able to understand animals, without the need for vocal conversation
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees