- Course Code: W2PUOG4J6H
- Location: N/A
- Duration: N/A hours
- Cost: Free
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: N/A
- Exams Included: N/A
- Compatibility: N/A
- Discover how to create a professional image and manner over the telephone
- Learn to identify and implement telephone etiquette which helps you connect with your caller
- Understand how to form positive and lasting initial impressions
- Find out how to sound professional and confident over the phone
- Understand what your telephone manner is and how it affects communication quality
- Discover the techniques that can improve clarity of communication over the phone
- Understand the importance of being an active listener and how to achieve it on phone
- Establish the differences between actively listening and merely hearing
- Learn how to effectively prepare for interactions over the phone
- Understand how to begin a call and grab your caller’s attention
- Find out how to plan your call time and put your ego aside to build rapport
- Convey the importance of silence and role play within a call
- Understand how to establish a positive perspective regarding complaints and why it is important
- Learn the skills necessary to effectively handle difficult or demanding customers and complaints
- Be capable of identifying, negotiating and resolving issues over the phone
- Be equipped to confidently handle threats, abuse and phone rage
- Learn the huge importance of telephone attitude and how to refine it to your advantage
- Understand the importance of emotional control and preventing information overload
- Define and develop your professional image and actively choose how to present yourself
- Discover how to stay positive, keep calm and prevent stress with practical techniques
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees