- Course Code: USVC19MAK
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.75 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Making Your Sales Pitch Certification
To persuade a prospective client to make a purchase, you need to make a convincing sales pitch. Your success will depend on your ability to understand your customer’s needs, communicate your message and appear confident at all times.
This course will teach you how to put together a compelling pitch that will help you build a strong rapport with a prospect and close the deal. It takes you step-by-step through the planning process so you can feel confident when making a pitch.
You Will Learn:
- Why it’s normal to feel anxious prior to making a sales pitch and the five steps you should take to ensure you are well-prepared
- How to speak and stand in a way that conveys quiet confidence and authority
- What to do if you make a mistake during your sales pitch
- The five most common mistakes people make when giving a sales pitch and how to overcome them
- Why it is important to get feedback on your pitch and why it’s a good idea to watch other people make sales pitches
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- This course will help you make convincing sales pitches that will give you a better chance of closing a deal
- This course will teach you what makes for a weak and strong sales pitch, and will therefore enable you to give meaningful feedback to colleagues who ask for your opinion on their selling skills
- This course will improve your public speaking abilities, which in turn will improve your confidence and make you a more persuasive sales person
- This course will teach you a number of transferable communication skills, which will be useful in both your professional and personal life
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees