- Course Code: USAC21HMM
- Location: Online
- Duration: 3 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
How to Manage Your Money
It’s possible to successfully manage your money through proper planning. Financial planning helps you understand your income, expenses, and debt more effectively — you are able to achieve short-term as well as long-term financial goals.
Managing your money also helps you get a clear picture of wasteful expenditure and how you can grow your money through savings and investment plans. Most importantly, money management helps you stay out of debt and plan for your retirement.
What You Will Learn:
- The multiple benefits of financial management, including getting out of debt, saving for unexpected expenses and retirement savings
- You will gain insights into income taxes and the difference between gross and net income
- You will learn the importance of creating a budget in terms of identifying unnecessary expenses, the potential for savings and building strong personal habits over time
- Important money management tips that can help you take care of your money over the long term
- How to set up a budget step by step, including calculation of expenses, creation of savings goals and recording all spending activity
- How to correctly use credit cards, without incurring high rates of interest
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You can manage your income and expenses better
- You will understand how to save better by cutting down on unnecessary expenses
- The useful money management strategies will help you stay out of debt and build positive habits, such as discipline and self-control
- You will learn how to get out of debt without borrowing more money
- You will be able to identify the different ways in which to invest your savings
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees