- Course Code: USVC18MWC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 2.5 hours
- Cost: $199.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Mental Wellbeing in Children Certification
Learning about Mental Wellbeing in Children and Young People is essential to anyone who is a parent, family member or works with children. Whether you’re looking to improve the mental health of the children in your life or looking to avoid any future problems, this course covers everything you need to know.
In this course, we closely examine all the risk factors and the different types of mental health problems specific to young people.
This course offers a comprehensive guide to mental wellbeing in children and young people, from finding out how to achieve mental wellbeing, to the role of the parent, and what to do in more serious circumstances when outside assistance is required.
You Will Learn
- The risk factors which might affect mental health in young people
- The different types of mental health issues and how to approach each one
- How to ensure the mental wellbeing of children and young people in your life
- The role of the parent in providing help and support
- When you need to get outside help and how to go about it
Benefits Of Taking This Course
- You will be able to improve the mental health and happiness of the children in your life
- You will be able to identify mental health issues before they become serious
- You will reduce the chances of causing further damage to existing mental health problems
- You will potentially save a child’s life by knowing when outside help is required
- You will understand the role you have to play in ensuring a child’s mental wellbeing
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees