- Course Code: 4S86GTBMXO
- Location: N/A
- Duration: N/A hours
- Cost: Free
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: N/A
- Exams Included: N/A
- Compatibility: N/A
- Understand what motivation is and the various different types
- Comprehend what motivates or demotivates employees and how it affects performance
- Establish what employees need, and look for, in order to remain fully motivated in their jobs
- Learn what employers can do to ensure they have a motivated workforce
- Learn motivational theories and how they influence our lives and decisions.
- Comprehend the impact of a leader’s vision and personal vision on motivation levels.
- Understand how rewards and recognition influences morale and performance.
- Explore the application of motivational theories and concepts to real life situations
- Learn about a variety of leadership styles and comprehend their impact on motivation
- Understand how to apply different leadership styles and their suitability to different tasks
- Comprehend the huge difference between motivational and demotivational leadership
- Learn how to develop and adaptive approach to leadership drawing upon multiple style
- Understand the cost of Demotivation and the impact it has on the wellbeing and success of individuals, projects and organisations.
- Identify what personal and work factors contribute to and exacerbate demotivation.
- Learn how to constructively and positively address demotivation in employees on a personal, project and organisational level.
- Gain skills that aid communication with demotivated employees with the aim of re-engaging and motivating.
- Find out how authentic motivation is personal and drives us to perform to meet our own goals
- Learn the difference between autonomous and controlled motivation
- Understand how managers contribute to a motivational environment
- Develop your understanding of specific motivational tools and strategies which can be applied
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees