- Course Code: UKVC21NPY
- Location: Online
- Duration: 6 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Naturopathy is a series of alternative medicinal techniques that allow a self-healing process that is not present in traditional medicine.
It has been used for thousands of years by different cultures in a multitude of ways. There are numerous benefits to these treatments, which are safe to use and gentle on the body. Naturopathy promotes the healing power of nature and promotes self-healing. It also has the possibility of making you more in touch with your natural, spiritual self.
Whether you are looking to start or further your education in the study of Naturopathy and natural health, or are simply curious about exploring self-healing, this course can be beneficial to you. It includes details of various naturopathic healing treatments and techniques that can be applied to everyday life, allowing you to achieve optimum health.
You will Learn:
- The core principles of Naturopathy, and the fundamental approach towards physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing
- A variety of treatments and techniques such as iridology and homeopathy that can help to encourage the body to be able to heal itself
- The importance of cellular hydration and the part that nutrition can play in our overall health
Benefits of Taking this Course:
- You can further your understanding of Naturopathy and the health benefits associated with this
- You can educate others in the safe, gentle healing techniques
- It can open doors to further your education on this topic
- The history of how Naturopathy came to exist as it does today
- The core principles of Naturopathy and the fundamental approach towards a person’s physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing
- A brief introduction into some Naturopathic treatments and healing techniques
- The importance of hydration on overall health, and benefits associated with this
- Signs and symptoms of dehydration and how this can affect a person’s overall health
- The specifics of cellular hydration – what it consists of, and how to achieve it
- The benefits of electrolytes and what they do for the body
- The history and origin of Dr Edward Bach and his research on how flower remedies work to enhance the mental and emotional wellbeingthe s
- The seven different ‘Bach groups’ and all 38 flower remedies – with information on how to select the right one to take
- The physical and mental effects of stress on the body and why it is important to take care of our emotional wellbeing
- Societal and economic factors that affect stress and how to deal with them
- The basics of aromatherapy and how it can positively affect mental wellbeing
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees