- Course Code: USVC18RDC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.25 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: N/A
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major browsers and devices
Rescuing Difficult Customers Certification
Even successful organisations will have to deal with dissatisfied customers or clients from time to time. Some of these customers will be antagonistic, often because they feel angry or upset and struggle to control their emotions. In other words, they are “difficult customers”.
Handling these customers requires strong communication skills, a calm manner and a willingness to work with the customer. In this course, you will learn how to resolve tense situations and resolve complaints quickly and efficiently.
You Will Learn:
- The reasons why a customer may be dissatisfied with a product or service
- How to use your voice to defuse a tense situation, and how remaining calm can improve a customer’s mood
- Why you should never attempt to deny responsibility
- Why you should focus on the customer first, then the problem that has prompted their complaint
- Why you should follow up with a customer after you have solved their problem
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in customer services, this course will help you deal with difficult customers and, in turn, reduce your stress levels
- If you work in an office, this course will help you handle difficult visitors
- If you work in sales, this course will help you defuse tense or awkward moments that may arise during a sales pitch
- If you work in an occupation whereby you routinely come into contact with the public, such as the emergency services, this course will help you stay calm in challenging situations
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees