- Course Code: USPC19RUS
- Location: Online
- Duration: 3 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Russian – Level 1 & 2
Russian is one of the most interesting and rich languages in the world. Russian culture has a big part in philosophy, literature, and music, and the language is the most spoken of Slavic descent. An official language of the United Nations, and the language of the largest country in the world, Russia is a useful language to know. Many people who speak Russian speak only Russian - a great reason to learn the language and begin communicating with the millions of speakers in Russia and around the world.
Learning a whole new alphabet, the Cyrillic alphabet, may seem like an overwhelming task. However, with our broken-down modules and slow but steady learning pace, you will know the alphabet like the back of your hand before long. Not to mention, the Cyrillic language is used in more languages than just Russian, so it’s definitely a useful thing to learn. Being the most spoken of all the Slavic languages, Russian is also a great foundation to other languages. Learning Czech, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, and even Polish will be much easier if you’ve already learned Russian!
You Will Learn:
- The Russian alphabet, broken down into vowels, consonants, and unique letters
- Basic conversation skills in Russian
- How to count to 100 in Russian, as well as identify times, days, and months
- About several of the most common verbs in Russian and how to conjugate
- A wide variety of useful Russian vocabulary
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Gain a working understanding of one of the most interesting and widely spoken languages in the world
- Use expertly designed modules to slowly absorb information and get plenty of practice using your newfound Russian skills
- Learn about Russian syntax and grammar with modules such as Prepositions, Adjectives, and Action Verbs
- Learn the Cyrillic alphabet, which is used in the Russian language
- Learn enough Russian to get ahead whether it’s for tourism, business, or just for fun
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees