- Course Code: USVC18STJ
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.50 hours
- Cost: $99.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Sales Talk - Understanding the Jargon Certification
Every industry has its own jargon, and sales is no exception. To an outsider, or those new to working in sales, these terms are often confusing. Furthermore, there are often unspoken rules – for example, rules governing when you should and should not use sales jargon – that can take a while to figure out.
In this course, you will learn not only what sales jargon means, but how sales people use it and when. You will learn how jargon is used to convey sales messages in everyday situations and what happens when it is used inappropriately.
You Will Learn:
- Why everyone who works in sales, or works alongside salespeople, should familiarise themselves with sales jargon
- How sales talk works and the different types of selling approaches in common use
- The purpose of sales jargon and how it can help a salesperson emphasize a message or build rapport with a customer
- Fifteen pieces of sales jargon that you need to learn
- When you should not use sales jargon and the seven words and phrases you should never use
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you are embarking on a career in sales, this course will help you by outlining what the most common pieces of jargon mean
- If you work with salespeople, this course will help you understand the terms they use
- This course will teach you how to use sales jargon in a way that does not alienate or confuse customers, thereby increasing your chance of making a sale
- If you have a general interest in marketing or sales, this course will provide you with an insight into the selling process
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees