- Course Code: USVC18SSS
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.75 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Skills to Succeed at Selling
For many businesses, an effective sales team is key to their overall success. However, many people are not quite sure what kind of skills salespeople require to close a sale. Contrary to popular belief, selling is not a simple job – it is a discipline that demands a set of specific competencies combined with a robust personality.
In this course, you will learn about the core skills that are essential for any salesperson, wherever they are in their career. These skills are essential for anyone who wants to identify a customer’s needs, offer them the right product or service, and close the sale. Ultimately, successful selling comes down to outstanding communication skills, product knowledge and perseverance.
You Will Learn:
- The top 10 skills every salesperson needs to succeed and why success in sales is contingent on a basic knowledge of human psychology
- How to quickly build a relationship with the client that will foster a sense of trust and mutual cooperation
- Why it is important to take an honest inventory of your weaknesses, how to learn from your mistakes and how to seek support from a professional mentor
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will learn why specific skills are tied to success in sales-based jobs and why sales is not a viable career option for everyone
- You will learn how to develop skills that will maximise your chances of making a sale, thus increasing your company’s profits
- You will learn how to assess your own skills and take a proactive approach to improving your approach to the selling process
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees