- Course Code: N/A
- Location: Online
- Duration: 0.75 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major browsers and devices
How to Stop Procrastinating Certificate
Most of us procrastinate sometimes, usually because we want to delay boring or difficult tasks. However, left unchecked, procrastination can become a destructive habit. Chronic procrastinators often fail to reach their goals, and they may also develop habits which are detrimental to their health.
In this course, you will learn why people procrastinate, and discover strategies to help you become more productive at work and at home. You will learn how to organize your work, complete tasks on time and regain a sense of control over your life.
You Will Learn:
- The three main reasons underlying procrastination
- How to make boring or complex tasks seem more manageable
- The importance of setting goals in overcoming procrastination
- Why daydreaming can help you complete your tasks
- Why rethinking the role of motivation will improve your productivity
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will become more productive at work, which will enhance your performance and advance your career
- By reaching your true potential, you will improve your self-esteem
- You will become more adept at organizing every part of your life, which in turn will lower your stress levels
- If you are interested in the psychology of achievement and motivation, this course will benefit you by outlining a key topic in this field
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees