- Course Code: USFEC18VLC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 14 hours
- Cost: $299.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Vlogging Certification Course
This vlogger course is full of all the information you will require to get your very first vlog channel up and running. After completing this course, you will be ready to not only record your first video vlog, but you will know how to create a full vlogging channel.
This course covers everything from the available vlogging platforms and necessary equipment to the secrets of making better vlogs and promotion of your channel. We have designed this course to give you a clear understanding of what being a vlogger entails, as a well as how to proceed in the vast world of vlogging.
Introduction to the Vlogging Course
This vlogging course is an online course and it will provide you with the ability to read and understand the course material at a time when it is most convenient for you. Most students who take this course continue to work a full time job and do the course in a reasonable amount of time.
You will have access to the vlogging course training material from any mobile device or computer with internet access. You will also have access to online support when you need it.
Upon completing this course, you will be awarded with a course certification. This will show that you have completed the course successfully and will certainly be a sense of pride in your accomplishment. When you complete the course, you can download the certificate and print it at home. We can also post the certification to you for a small fee.
What You Will Learn
This vlogger course has been created to offer all students a full overview of how to become a successful vlogger. Upon finishing the course, you will have the skills and knowledge that will set you apart from the rest of the new vloggers out there.
This course covers the following information:
- Introduction to what vlogging is
- Information on famous vloggers and how they did it
- Different vlogging platforms
- What equipment you will require
- The secrets of successful vlogging
- Editing vlogs
- Creating an on-screen presence
- How to vlog both indoors and outdoors
- Creating your first vlogging channel
- Promoting your vlog
- Making money as a vlogger
Benefits of the Vlogging Certification
When you start studying for the vlogger certification, you will receive many benefits, including:
- The opportunity to study from any place at any time. You can study at home or when you are out and about.
- Since you are not held to a time limit for this course, you can study at a pace that is comfortable for you; you can take days, weeks or even months to finish the course.
- You can study from any device with internet access including tablets, mobile phones and computers.
- Easy to read course divided into short modules, which makes studying a good experience.
- Access to online support, which will help you to stay on track whilst you study.
- Training from a course that is all inclusive with activities, worksheets and test to keep you on track.
- Improve your prospects when starting your first vlog channel.
- Earning a recognised certification when completing the course.
- Affordable course material.
- A basic introduction to vlogging, what it is and how it came to be.
- The history of vlogging, including the first vlog ever created.
- What skills you need for a career as a vlogger.
- Advantages and disadvantages of vlogging.
- Why vlogging is a route to fame
- What determines vlogging fame
- Famous vloggers and their stories
- How to implement what you learned from famous vloggers
- The different options available for vlogging
- The features of these vlogging platforms
- The pros and cons of major vlogging platforms
- Comparing and contrasting vlogging platforms
- The basic equipment you will require for vlogging
- How to determine what type of equipment you might need for vlogging
- Information on camera features you need for vlogging
- Information on lighting you need for vlogging
- Types of vlog topics
- The best way to present certain vlog topics
- Keeping your vlog focused to hold the audience’s attention
- How to choose fresh content for your vlog
- Why the quality of your video is critical to your vlog
- The characteristics of a good quality video
- An outline of important video production elements
- Best practices for indoor video
- How to film better to avoid excessive editing
- The basics of editing video after filming
- Fine tuning and enhancing your video
- How to develop your on-screen presence
- Why your on-screen presence is important
- Elements of a successful vlogger’s on-screen presence
- Learning what works best for you
- How to create a vlog channel subscribers are excited about
- Why and how to have a ‘soft opening’
- Outline what you need to prepare
- Learn the main pieces to a vlog channel
- How to increase your subscriber base
- Deciding on how you want to monetise your vlog
- Options for making money with your vlog channel
- Tips and techniques for monetising
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees