- Course Code: USVC21PPC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
In this age of increasing stress, studying psychotherapy can help you to help people understand the reasons behind maladaptive behaviours and support them towards leading happier, healthier and more productive lives.
Unresolved trauma or issues often result in negative patterns of behaviour. Psychotherapy helps you understand how stress affects physical, mental and emotional health. We encourage all readers to study the course thoroughly to obtain an in-depth understanding of all aspects, so you are able to utilise your knowledge to help as many people as possible.
Studying this course will help you address a wide variety of problems, including stress, anxiety, depression and eating disorders.
What You Will Learn
- How psychotherapy helps people resolve inner conflict and how they benefit from seeing a professional psychotherapist
- How the brain affects our thoughts, and understanding the different parts of the brain and how they impact our behaviour and thinking
- The differences between the conscious and subconscious mind and how they work together in our day-to-day lives
- How stress affects emotions, ability to rationalise and patterns of thinking, and how clients react to different stresses
- The different types of affective disorders, and you will be able to differentiate between one-off emotions and psychological conditions
Benefits of the Course
Studying a professional psychotherapy course can help you in several ways, including:
- Understand how to offer your own psychotherapy services with one-to-one or group therapy sessions
- You can help people understand themselves better and address issues and concerns that may be impairing their lives
- You can use psychotherapy to help people to live happier and more meaningful lives
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees