- Course Code: USFEC17RDS
- Location: Online
- Duration: 16 hours
- Cost: $299.00
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Rideshare Driving Certification Course
This rideshare driving course gives all the information required to work for Uber, Lyft, or other ridesharing services. When you complete this course, you will be ready to hit the road as a Lyft or Uber driver.
This course includes everything from information on how to apply for this type of work, to how to correctly maintain your vehicle. We have designed this course to ensure that you have all the knowledge necessary to be a success as a rideshare driver.
When taking this online course, you will find a lot of convenience thanks to its layout. This makes it easy to set aside the time to focus on the course as well as other responsibilities in your life.
You can access the rideshare driving course from any mobile device or computer that has access to the internet. You can also access our 24/7 online support at any time.
When you finish the course, you will also receive certification to prove your successful completion.
What You Will Learn
We designed this rideshare driving course to give students a full overview of how to work for a ridesharing company.
The course covers the following:
- The requirements to drive for Uber and Lyft
- Things to keep in mind when picking up and dropping off riders
- The similarities and differences between Uber and Lyft
- The types of passengers you might pick up and how to interact with them
- Understanding the profitability of different types of rides
- How to create a positive driving experience for your passengers
- How to care for yourself while on the road
- Dealing with accidents, emergencies, and difficult riders
- The financial side of driving and doing taxes
- Finding the most profitable routes and times to work
Benefits of the Rideshare Driver Course
When beginning the study of rideshare driving, you will experience the following benefits:
- Affordable course that gives you a head start in a rideshare driver career.
- Course is easy to understand and divided into easy to read modules.
- With in-module quizzes, you can test your knowledge of the course material before moving on.
- Online support that is available 24/7.
- All-inclusive course materials including activities and worksheets.
- The ability to study wherever you wish at any time with an internet connection.
- There is no time limit. You can learn the material at any time at your own pace.
- Lifetime access to the course. There are no deadlines when you take this course.
- Obtain a recognized certification when you complete the course. This helps to improve your career prospects.
- The main ridesharing companies in the country
- The requirements drivers need to meet
- Vehicle specifications and corporate standards
- Which type of insurance rideshare drivers must possess
- An overview of the basic procedure behind ridesharing
- The various apps you need and how to use them
- Factors to keep in mind when picking up a ride
- Things to consider when dropping off a ride
- The history behind each company
- A brief overview of how each service operates
- The main differences between the two
- The similarities between the two
- The importance of customer service in the ridesharing industry
- A general overview of the common types of riders you may encounter
- Special considerations to keep in mind with child riders
- How to deal with airport riders on a tight schedule
- The general types of rides available and where to find them
- How to modify your technique if you want to increase your earnings
- Details about accepting drives
- How to cancel rides and avoid penalties
- How to foster a pleasant driving atmosphere
- Using manners without seeming overly formal or stuffy
- The value of a clean car
- The importance of paying attention to the details
- Physically preparing for long days on the road
- Preparing mentally for lengthy interactions with customers
- Preparing mentally for lengthy periods of boredom
- How to handle road rage
- What to do if you are in an accident
- How to handle getting lost
- Coping with drunk and disorderly riders
- Dealing with unhappy passengers
- The way earnings are broken down
- Types of bonuses available to rideshare drivers, as well as how to earn them
- Basic tax information
- Finding the best insurance policies
- How to find the best areas
- Figuring out which type of ride is best for you
- Working at the most profitable time
- Taking advantage of bonuses and incentives
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees