- Course Code: USVC18LCC
- Location: Online
- Duration: 13 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Life Coaching Certification
This course on Life Coaching provides insights into the career and profession of life coaches. Interested candidates will learn about what life coaching is and how it can help transform the lives of other people with challenges and problems.
In this course, you will have the opportunity to learn:
- How and why people benefit from life coaching and what the process of life coaching actually involves.
- Insights into the meaning of foundational values and the effect of limiting beliefs on our lives and how life coaching can help change our thinking.
- How you can choose to specialize in different types of life coaching depending on your interest and inclination and the important qualities of an empowering life coach.
- Important communication and active listening skills that help you to become a great life coach.
- The basics and fundamentals of life coaching and how core belief systems direct our thinking and decision-making processes.
- How the process of life coaching is streamlined with regulatory standards as well as explanation of the core ethics.
- In addition, you will learn about powerful questioning skills.
- How to use powerful questioning skills to build trust and rapport with your clients.
- How to redirect your clients’ thinking and help them set plans of action in order to achieve value-based goals.
- How to attract your first clients and how to profile target and prospective customers for your life coaching business.
- How to strengthen your client network and use email marketing to reach out to potential clients. In addition, you will learn how to set your fees and payment rates.
Benefits of studying the course
Once you have studied the course on Life Coaching, you can look forward to the following benefits:
- You will be in a position to help people analyze their current lives and help them understand why they feel unmotivated or stuck
- By asking relevant and insightful questions, you can give direction to their thinking and encourage them to self-explore and self-examine their own needs and desires
- Your support and guidance can help people go on to live happier, richer and more meaningful lives
- As you help people own their goals, you are likely to enjoy increased interest from clients who want to work with you
- Your empathetic support will encourage people to achieve success and happiness faster than they may have been able to do on their own
The best part about learning this course is that:
- You can study at your own pace and learn the material at any time
- You can study with an Internet connection regardless of physical location
- You can study without fearing deadlines; you will enjoy lifetime access to the course
- You will obtain recognized certification that will help promote your career prospects and earning potential
- Introduction to life coaching
- The importance of life coaching and how it can help you change your life
- A brief history of life coaching and its rise to popularity
- Reasons for the rising popularity of life coaching - why is it relevant to modern day living
- Different types of life coaching and what they involve;
- How to choose the right type of life coaching as a career for yourself;
- Group coaching, confidence coaching, wellness coaching, relationship coaching and personal coaching;
- Important attributes of an effective life coach.
- Definition of beliefs and how they determine our reality
- Three types of beliefs and their importance in life coaching
- The T-GROW model of life coaching basics
- Life coaching questions that help discover limiting beliefs and form an action plan to move forward
- Different types of questioning skills
- Predictive, diagnostic, testing, hypothetical and information-seeking questions
- How to build a rapport and trust with clients
- Mirroring body language and representational systems
Module 08: How to Help your Clients Set Value-Based Goals and Formulating Plans of Action, in Order to Achieve these Goals
- The importance of goal setting in life coaching;
- How to help your clients set goals (SMART),
- How core values influence decision-making and life choices;
- The importance and formulation of action plans;
- Getting started as a life coach;
- Attracting your first clients or attracting clients after a lull;
- Profiling your target market and potential clients;
- Blog posts that aspiring (or veteran) life coaches can consider writing;
What our students have to say…
A very pleasant surprise
I really enjoyed this program. It allowed me to complete it at my own pace. Going through each module was easy to do because of the user-friendly nature of the program design.
The downloadable supplemental modules were very effective in giving you a more practical approach to completing the training. A very pleasant surprise in the training was the information given on how to start your coaching business!
So not only do your receive information on what a life coach does and how to coach your client, you also get great tips and information on starting your business! I highly recommend this course to anyone looking to gain more information on what life coaching really is and how to apply the learning.
Vanessa Woods-White – Little Elm, Texas
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees