- Course Code: USFEC16PPD
- Location: Online
- Duration: 10 - 12 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
Pet Psychology Certification
Pet Psychology is currently an in-demand industry with pet owners around the world looking for behavioral experts to assist them with their beloved family pet. This course is designed to deliver the knowledge you require to enjoy a successful and enjoyable career in pet psychology; making a difference to many pet owners and their furry friend on a daily basis.
The course has been designed to provide you with a wealth of knowledge and information regarding animal behaviors and how to deal with them. This online course will help you to progress in your chosen career; with the ability to study any time, anywhere, using any device.
The Pet Psychology Certification has been broken down into manageable modules which should take no more than thirteen hours to complete; this is combined with online support to provide you with added confidence during your learning experience.
What You Will Learn
The Pet Psychology Certification provides valuable information and insight and helps you learn what you need to succeed in this career moving forward.
- Understand what animal psychology is and why you need to know more about it.
- Learn the historical background of pet psychology and how it can be used today.
- Identify why you should learn about animal behaviors.
- Identify animals' different vision abilities.
- Learn about concept formation, what it is and how to use it.
- Compare the brains of humans to dogs and see what sets them apart.
- Learn more about the brains of cats and dogs.
- Understand the emotions exhibited by pets and how to handle them.
- Attain an understanding of conditioning, its history, what it is and past experiments.
- Identify spatial abilities in animals and also learn how they navigate.
- Learn more about pet communication.
- Attain an understanding of human language training in working with pets.
- Learn about animal training and its history.
- Understand typical dog behaviors and how they change as the pet gets older. Identify with puppy behaviors and more.
- This module will also cover how dogs learn, what reinforcement is and why it is so important when it comes to dog training.
- Understand more about dog communication and dog aggression, fears and phobias.
- Identify with psychiatric dog behaviors and how to work with them.
- Learn about cat communications and actions.
- Learn the psychiatric challenges in cats.
- Learn about cat aggression and fears.
- Attain an understanding of aggression and fears in rabbits.
- Learn more about gerbils and working with them.
Benefits of the Pet Psychology Certification
There are numerous benefits to completing the Pet Psychology Certification online. These include:
- Study from anywhere using any device with internet connection.
- Approximately twelve to thirteen hours to complete, which you can study online at your own pace; enabling you to work full time and study after hours to complete your certification.
- Enjoy online support throughout your studying experience.
- Comprehensive modules designed to provide you with all you need to know when it comes to pet psychology.
- Easy to manage modules.
- Industry recognized certification on successful completion.
- Download and print certificate as soon as you receive confirmation that you have passed.
- No entry requirements.
- Affordable price.
- In demand profession – fast track your career.
What our students have to say…
I would recommend this course to anyone
The course is really easy to access and the content is simple but contains everything that is needed. All the information is relevant and the modules are broken down into chunks to allow for easy working sessions. There are highlighted areas which are the most important parts that you should know! Overall I would recommend this course to anyone who is considering a career in the animal industry.
Very interesting and informative
I have really enjoyed doing this course. I have found it very interesting and informative and would recommend it to anyone who is simply interested in pet psychology or someone wanting to take this on as a full-time career.
It is great for anyone who wants to train their new pets or understand their pets and their behaviors more. The website is very simple and easy to use and the staff have been very polite and helpful and responded in a timely manner. It has also been great being able to learn at my own pace and doing the course a little bit at a time.
Marvellous experience, and the help of the staff through email were great!
Excellent course that not only gives me the elements to know about my interest but helps me to refresh my previous knowledge about it and about all that is related to. I feel prepared to continue studying at the end of it, and I now work with animals as a volunteer.
I am happy to recommend to every person that wants to continue studying or would simply like to know more about pets. I don’t have much time to go to a class or can’t because of work.
Marvelous experience, and the help of the staff through email was great!
Silvia Esther Basik
I’m really enjoying this course so far, and can’t wait to do the next one.
I’ve been searching for courses based around animals for a long time. Finally found a provider that has a lot of courses in this area. I’m really enjoying this course so far, and can’t wait to do the next one.
The course is very easy to follow, with highlighted text so that you can remember the important parts of each module and the fact you can learn at your own speed and access the course for life is great. I am a very busy working mum, and I can now fit my learning around my other commitments in my life.
Bring on future learning!
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees