- Course Code: USFEC16TTD
- Location: Online
- Duration: 10 hours
- Qualification: All modern browsers and devices
- Course Access: Lifetime
- Exams Included: Yes
- Compatibility: All major devices and browsers
The Travel and Tourism course is ideal for anyone who is looking to work in the travel industry. This course is filled with information that will put you on the right path to begin a career in this field.
Travel and tourism is a booming industry, and those who wish to travel always require assistance when planning their holiday and travel plans. As you work through this course, you will obtain a full overview of working in the travel and tourism field and how you can even start your own business.
Introduction to the Travel and Tourism Certification
As this is an online course; all of the information is available to you whenever and wherever your require it. You can study at a pace that is comfortable for you, and access the information in the course 24 hours a day. Most people who take the course still work full time, which helps you maintain your current lifestyle whilst working towards achieving your dreams.
To access the course, you will require a device that allows you to access the internet, and not only can you see the course, you can also use the online support feature.
Furthermore, you will find the course to be incredibly easy to go through thanks to the individual modules.
When completing the course, you must pass a multiple choice test, and you will then be awarded your certification. We can post the certification to you for an additional cost, or you can download and print the certification at home.
What You Will Learn
The Travel and Tourism Diploma course will give you a full overview of working in the travel and tourism industry, and it will fully prepare you for your new career.
The course covers the following:
- An introduction to travel and tourism
- Customer services in the travel and tourism industry
- Developing your career in the travel and tourism industry
- The different sectors of the travel and tourism industry
- Understanding why people need the travel and tourism industry
- Promoting travel and tourism services
- Planning and development in the tourism industry
- Ecotourism, short haul and long haul destinations
- Domestic tourism in the UK
- How to deal with issues within the travel and tourism industry
Benefits of the Travel and Tourism certification
When you work towards earning your travel and tourism certification online, you will find a number of benefits.
These include the following:
- You can study from anywhere there is an internet connection, and you can study at a time that is convenient for you.
- You can also study at a pace that is comfortable for you. There is no time limit, so if it takes you days or months, you can still complete the course.
- You can study from any device including a tablet, PC or mobile phone.
- There are easily manageable modules, which help to make studying an enjoyable experience.
- Online support is available to help you stay on track.
- Access to a comprehensive syllabus, which helps you to stay on the fast track while learning how to become a travel and tourism expert.
- Improving your prospects when applying for work in the field.
- A price that is affordable.
- The reasons for the industry
- What people are looking for when they travel or are tourists
- By teaching individuals how to read this way, they can apply these lessons to other unfamiliar words, by sounding them out.
- How to handle problems when products or services cannot be supplied
How online learning can benefit you..
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in gaining a greater understanding of this subject is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down in to individual modules. Each module takes between 30 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all of the modules there is a 30 (multiple choice) question test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What happens if I fail the test?
If you don’t pass the test first time you will get a second opportunity to take the test again after further study.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download / print your certificate any time you need it. If you would prefer us to post you a certificate there will be an admin charge of $16
How can I pay?
We use Paypal for all payments on the site. You can either use your Visa, MasterCard ,American Express, Solo cards or PayPal account to pay for the online course. All payments are handled securely by Paypal.
Is my payment secure?
As previously mentioned your payment is totally secure. We use the latest ssl encryption for all transactions.
How long after payment can I begin the course?
You can begin the course immediately after your payment has been received.
You should receive an email with your log in details as soon as your payment has been accepted. If you don’t get this email please check your junk folder, failing that please contact us for further assistance.
How long is my certificate valid for?
There is no expiry or renewal fees